Join now

IT Job (Brussels)

Views

Hi,

I'm looking for an IT Job, Here you have my profile description.

Complex Architecture definition and integration expert with expertise leading “end-to-end” projects from Strategic
Plan Definition till Project Delivery across several Market Industries and multiple Clients from multinational to
localized environments. More than twelve years of experience combining both, strong business requirements
understanding skills with deep technical architecture, and tools knowledge. Proven history leading, from small to
large scale projects, based on different technologies, dealing with “on-shore”, “near-shore”, “off-shore” and
mixed teams applying and following several methodologies, being customized for fulfilling the project
requirements and client needs. Large experience analyzing, defining and implementing several technologies,
integrated using several products, dealing with external providers, subcontractors and software vendors. Wide
experience and knowledge in Portal Servers, WCM, Document Management, Collaboration, eLearning and
Knowledge Management Tools over different Application Servers, Database Servers and Operating Systems.

If someone can help, please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,
fjae

Brussels Forum