Join now

Project Manager Assistant: EU - China (Brussels)

Being a graduate in Chinese Philology and Asian and European Studies, I am interested in the position of Manager Assistant and I would like to work on projects between EU and China.
Throughout my studies I gained experience in European policies, Projects Management, Media monitoring and European actuality. Due to the redaction of my Master dissertations, I researched and acquired a deeper knowledge about geopolitics in Asia.
Regarding my professional experiences, I assisted the Attaché for Social Affairs and the Attaché for Education and Culture from Permanent Representation of the Czech Republic to the EU, where I also worked on tasks for the Press and Communication Unit. I developed my communication skills in English and in French in the Czech consular’s call centre department, by handling telephone and email enquiries from clients.
I possess excellent knowledge of Chinese, English, French, Czech and Slovak, and this has proven to be an important asset while working in a multicultural environment. Furthermore, I am autonomous, well-organized, fast-paced, detail-oriented and computer literate and have a strong sense of responsibility.
I strongly believe that I can use all of the above to meet all your expectations for the position. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Brussels Forum