Join now

Project Manager Assistant: EU - China (Brussels)

Being a graduate in Chinese Philology and Asian and European Studies, I am interested in the position of Manager Assistant and I would like to work on projects between EU and China.
Throughout my studies I gained experience in European policies, Projects Management, Media monitoring and European actuality. Due to the redaction of my Master dissertations, I researched and acquired a deeper knowledge about geopolitics in Asia.
Regarding my professional experiences, I assisted the Attaché for Social Affairs and the Attaché for Education and Culture from Permanent Representation of the Czech Republic to the EU, where I also worked on tasks for the Press and Communication Unit. I developed my communication skills in English and in French in the Czech consular’s call centre department, by handling telephone and email enquiries from clients.
I possess excellent knowledge of Chinese, English, French, Czech and Slovak, and this has proven to be an important asset while working in a multicultural environment. Furthermore, I am autonomous, well-organized, fast-paced, detail-oriented and computer literate and have a strong sense of responsibility.
I strongly believe that I can use all of the above to meet all your expectations for the position. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Brussels Forum