Join now

the 21th century's therapy for everyone ! (Brussels)

Hi all Internations Brussels's members!

Have you ever heard about Bowen technique?
The Bowen Technique it is a holistic, global, healing, life-changing hands-on therapy that is revolutionizing the healthcare world!
A simple and powerful technique that helps relieve all kinds of pain and many health problems, it is so gentle that it can be used on anyone, from newborn infants to the elderly.
The Bowen Technique is not massage, acupressure or chiropractic. There is no manipulation, adjustment or force used. The practitioner uses thumbs and fingers to gently move muscles and tissues.
The Bowen Technique offers tremendous benefit to clients. It can provide relief for many types of injuries and other health problems, both acute and chronic, and it does so holistically, via the body's innate healing mechanisms. Many clients report that Bowtech is THE most relaxing modality they have ever experienced. The practitioner's moves deliver signals to the nervous system at specific locations (on muscles, tendons, ligaments, or nerves), and the body responds in its own time, within its vital capacity.
Some of the conditions that often respond favorably to Bowenwork are:
- Back pain, sciatica and musculo skeletal conditions of the spine and limbs
- Digestive and bowel problems
- Earache and TMJ problems
- Migraines and other types of headaches
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot problems
- Menstrual and hormonal Irregularities
- Neck and shoulder problems (including 'frozen shoulder')
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- Respiratory conditions
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Sports and other traumatic injuries
- Pregnancy
- Newborns
- Bed wetting
- Kidney conditions, incontinence
- Prostate conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Heart conditions

I warmly invite you to experience this wonderful technique for yourself so take the opportunity and write me here pm or on my email ( Protected content ) !

More infos about Bowen Therapy:
Protected content
Protected content

Brussels Forum