Join now

"My New Story" coaching workshop for Ladies (Budapest)

I am organizing "My New Story" Coaching workshop for Ladies on 7 Dec Protected content !
You need to act for your miracles to happen in Protected content !
It is easy to make New Year's resolutions, but it is even easier to brake them and give up on them. It is not enough to say "I want to lose weight or get healthier", " I want to create a better life/work balance for myself". When things aren't working, what blocks you? What moves you to do something about it? Is it Your, somebody's else or God's job?
During this coaching workshop, you get clarity on what emotional and thoughts patterns hold you back and how to face and release them, and you will get coaching help how to translate your (abstract) goals and wishes into concrete actions, plans and practical steps which you will take. With the right coaching tools and training, and with a group of supportive people on the workshop you will get help and support which you need to make the first step. Everything what you learn in this workshop will help you to begin to face your work and life with a new energy and awareness in Protected content .
If you are interested, please contact me at: Protected content
Protected content
Protected content