Join now

Presentations skills training seminars (Budapest)

I will be holding training seminars on "PRESENTATION SKILLS" presentations and communication in Budapest.
This short course is an intensive, interactive two-day training seminar to help non-native and native speakers of English:
• deliver a more effective, professional presentation
• make a greater impact, build rapport and to better influence an English speaking audience.
Course content
The training seminar will help you improve and develop your presentation skills, strengthen your key messages, and deliver these in a more effective and influential way.
Working step-by-step through a presentation, you'll deliver your enhanced presentation on day 2.
Delegates will be provided with tips, techniques, coaching and constructive feedback throughout.
This two-day workshop will help you to:
• better influence English-speaking audiences
• deliver your messages with more clarity
• use more effective language
• improve your English pronunciation
• make a greater impact in English
I have been a business management, presentations, and leadership communication skills coach and lecturer for over 13 years. Between Protected content , I formed his own training programs. I work both nationally and internationally, with clients from both the public and private sectors. I have a “People Management” accreditation from "The Institute of Technology, Ireland", MBA- Professional Management course from OU, Dip Mech Eng. and have worked in business/ manufacturing for @ 30 years with @ 22 years operational management experience.
Should you be further interested in attending courses, please contact me for more info at: Protected content , or visit my website Protected content
Peter Burne Szobacsi

Budapest Forum