Join now

Bilingual Editor Needed for project (Buenos Aires)

I have a completed English language resource of about 24,000 words/ 90 pages that I need edited. It has been edited by me and tested with students, so it is pretty clean. It is mostly in English, but there are Spanish translations that need to be checked/ corrected. I need someone to read it and correct/suggest corrections (of English text) where necessary and make suggestions to improve clarity and readability where appropriate. The ideal person is bilingual in Spanish and English and can read the text through the eyes of an intermediate level native Spanish speaker studying English, while being able to edit my English. The ideal person also has real editing experience, although this is not necessarily essential.

Does this sound like you? Contact me through the forum, private message, or by email ( Protected content ) and let me know your relevant qualifications and experience and how you can help me move this project forward. Of course, include your rate and anticipated turnaround time.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Buenos Aires Forum