TXT International is working with the world’s most important S&P Protected content and senior level executives all around the globe to help them fill their executive level vacancies. We work with international businesses in a large variety of industry sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Entertainment, Insurance, Commodities, Electronics, Technology, etc.
We are based in Buenos Aires, Argentina and have been operating successfully for the last 8 years. The strength of our sales proposition, the quality of candidates that we offer, the efficiency of our service and the cost-effectiveness of our solution mean that demand for services is growing strongly and we are looking to recruit recent graduates to join our successful team of consultants.
This is a permanent position based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our International Business Developers are:
• Speaking directly with General Managers / VP HR / Business Unit Directors over the phone about TXT Internationals headhunting services
• Selling TXT International services to countries like Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Chile, USA, South Africa, China, India, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Nigeria, amongst others
• Creating leads with potential clients through a variety of different lead generation methods
• Chasing in leads created by others members of the TXT team
• Arranging conference calls with the Head of Sales
• Closing the deal with Procurement & HR to ensure projects enter the business
• Supporting the Head of Sales in negotiating terms and conditions
• Developing, managing, and maintaining strong client relationships
• Effectively communicating with internal direct supervisors and Business Development team
• Bachelors Degree and/or Masters Degree
• Native or Fluent English
• Strong interest in Sales – this position requires cold-calling and phone sales
(*Experience in sales preferred)
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Outstanding communication skills and professionalism to speak with top-level executives externally and to direct supervisors internally
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
What We Offer:
• Competitive base salary + uncapped, lucrative commission structure.
• Sponsorship for Argentine work visa, 3 weeks paid holiday, 20 public holidays and private medical insurance.
• Relevant and focused on-the-job training.
• Exposure to top level executives and invaluable international experience.
• Possibilities for growth within the company.
If the opportunity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing, multi-cultural environment in Buenos Aires is appealing, please apply with your resume to: Protected content .