International Business Developer, Buenos Aires
International Business Developer –Buenos Aires, Argentina
TXT International works on behalf of many of the world’s leading multinational corporations, helping them to find the very best international talent to fill their executive-level vacancies. Focused on the top 5% of the global executive search market, we specialize in finding the best passive candidates using digital channels in a large variety of industry sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Entertainment, Financial Services & Banking, Commodities, Electronics, Technology, etc.
Our Head Offices are based in Buenos Aires, Argentina and we have been operating successfully in the city for over 10 years. The unrivaled ability to find unique candidates, wherever they may be around the world, the efficiency of our service and the success of our business development team have resulted in increased demand for services. To adequately manage this demand, we are looking to recruit recent graduates to join our successful team of consultants.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our International Business Developers:
• Speak directly with Country General Managers / Regional VPs of HR / Global Heads of relevant Business Units and Board Members
• Sell TXT International services to such executives globally, by explaining the unique competitive advantages of our service
• Learn how to create leads by identifying potential clients through a variety of different lead generation methods of which cold calling is not considered effective
• Pursue and successfully deliver leads created by other members of the TXT team
• Arrange and participate in conference calls with potential new clients and the Directors
• Help to conclude the on-boarding process with Procurement & HR contacts to ensure that potential projects ultimately go live
• Support the Directors in negotiating terms and conditions with new clients
• Develop, manage and maintain strong client relationships
• Effectively communicate with internal direct supervisors and Business Development team
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree
• Native or Fluent English
• Strong interest in sales
• Excellent time-management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Outstanding communication skills and professionalism to speak with top-level executives externally and to consult with Directors internally
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
What We Offer:
• Competitive base salary + uncapped, lucrative commission structure.
• Sponsorship for Argentine work visa, 3 weeks paid holiday, 17 public holidays and private medical insurance.
• Relevant and focused on-the-job training.
• Exposure to top level executives and invaluable international experience.
• Experience in a multinational and multicultural environment
• Excellent growth possibilities within the company
• Past employees of TXT International have found that their career progression has been enhanced noticeably due to the depth of the commercial experience gained in relatively short periods of time (one to two years).
A successful TXT International Business Developer can expect to develop a career beyond TXT International as an executive in their home country within a multinational business environment in areas such as business consulting, B2B sales, recruitment consulting and talent acquisition.
If the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, digital and multicultural environment in Buenos Aires is appealing, please apply with your resume to: Protected content .