Join now

Moving - selling skis Armada ARVs great condition! (Buenos Aires)

I am selling my ski equipment - going to Europe in April, so I will miss winter AGAIN!

The equipment I have is:

Armada ARV twin tip skis Protected content but not skied on until Protected content season) about Protected content Salomon poweraxe bindings, in good condition and waxed/sharpened at the end of last North American season. The bindings are adjusted to my boots which are about a 42 European/women's Protected content US size (UK 9). They are adjustable bindings and you could put them to any boot within a few centimeters up or down of that size. These are a wide and floaty ski with still enough curve for big mountain/bumps but really great if you like powder and steeps. I have enjoyed them and would keep them but for the move.

I have used these probably only 20 to 25 days in Colorado and Utah.
You can find a review of them here
Protected content

They are currently on Ebay for $280 but I will take the best offer I can get - I am not looking for that much for them, it will just be a pain to move them!

I also have a pair of women's boots, the Salomon Rush 8, in size US Protected content or UK 9. They are an intermediate to advanced boot, very light and with a cool plush lining. These are a great boot with consistent top reviews.

Also - an older pair of Scott poles, suitable for someone in the 5'9" to 6 foot height range. They are black.