Ouverture Consulting is an innovative performance agency which designs multi channel emarketing worldwide solutions that generate sales for our clients.
We operate globally in fun workplaces in UK, Romania, Panama, Argentina, Guatemala and Brazil with very openminded, intercultural, flexible and professional team spirit. We love Performance, Creativity and Dynamism.
We are recruiting various positions in Marketing On-Line for our NEW Argentina office Buenos Aires - Palermo :
- Country Manager
- Affiliate Manager
- Editor Manager
- Designer PPC (display compliant GOOGLE, FACEBOOK)
Responsibilities (depending on positions)
● Affiliation Network : Launch & Manage an affiliation network by recruiting & retaining direct publishers in LATAM according to the targets of Ouverture Consulting’s clients (key responsibility).
● Lead Generation : Improve the acquisition funnel (Landing Pages, emails, display and social campaigns) according to the specificities of local markets by using Multi Variant Testing (MVT).
● Community Management : Create and Launch Facebook campaigns focusing on engagement (lead gen or brand awareness) by writing amazing & creatives contents to be viral.
● Team Management : Recruit and manage a team of traffic managers, content manager, PPC designers and developers to work closely with Ouverture global experts team in order to improve locally our multi channel marketing campaigns (DISPLAY / SOCIAL / WEB / EMAIL / SMS).
● A dynamic, creative and performancefocused professional, with strong proven background of at least 5 years in Online Marketing (affiliation, social, PPC, SEO).
● Thrilled to work with an international & multicultural team. You will work closely with our offices in Panama and Europe.
● With strong technological (web analytics, CRM, MVT, Affiliates platforms), negotiation skills and results orientation.
● Management skills to drive a diverse and multicultural team of traffic managers, designers, editors and developers with the respect of Ouverture Consulting’s core values.
Please apply by sending your CV & motivation letters to Protected content