For our 24/7/365 contact center in Buenos Aires, Argentina, 5CA is looking for an experienced Operational Project Manager, responsible for managing one of 5CA’s accounts (a well-known gaming publisher). This involves everything related to the project, from coaching the agents on the floor to giving a presentation to the client’s executive management. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is open to take on a challenge and is able to work hands-on but has a strategical view at the same time. Will you join 5CA’s young and ambitious team and help us achieve our goals?
Fields of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of your project;
- Responsible for short and long term financial performance of your project;
- Day-to-day communication with and reporting to client;
- Manage Team Leads and customer support agents’ needs and performance;
- Meet and exceed monthly SLA targets;
- Implement project change requests;
- Monitor and improve project quality according to client’s requirements;
- Analysis of performance and results;
- Responsible for the logistics of the project;
- Reporting to 5CA management about project status, performance and suggest changes/improvements.
- Daily monitoring of SLAs in order to identify possible issues and implement actions to remedy issues;
- Request reports from business analysts to perform the analysis of performance and results of the project;
- Understanding, maintaining, and adjusting staffing needs & levels;
- Stimulate employee retention within your project which will benefit quality of service;
- Design and implement corrective actions in order to improve training, staffing and QA performance;
- Development of customized reports in answer to client’s and 5CA management requirements;
- Management, coaching, training and mentoring of project team. Evaluate agent’s performance;
- Assist HR on the hiring needs and selection process for his/her project.
- Analytic skills;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Communication skills;
- Result-oriented and pro-active;
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills;
- Ability to adapt to new situations and new standards;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in similar Project management positions, including all aspects of process development and execution;
- Fluent in English. Any other European language is a plus;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications;
- Experienced working with technology products, including hardware knowledge;
- Age: 25 to 40 years old;
- Graduate in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, or any other related discipline.
This is an excellent opportunity for people looking for an exciting job opportunity within a growing international company. Outsourcing Technical Support & Customer Care services is a booming market and 5CA has strong intentions to continue our growth.
If you fit this profile and you are interested to start working at 5CA, then please send us your CV and motivational letter on our website: Protected content