Project Manager for web design firm (Buenos Aires)
About the Company:
Conexo Marketing has been in business for over ten years and continues to surpass clients expectations by providing world class web design and marketing solutions. We are a small company with a great team of collaborative professionals located in Buenos Aires. We are currently interviewing talented candidates to join the team as Project Managers on a full-time basis. The successful candidates must be native English speakers with solid communication and organizational skills.
• Coordinate a small team of web developers and graphic designers.
• Identify functional specifications for websites with clients.
• Keep clients and development team informed of any changes to the spec.
• Ensure that projects stay within budget and on schedule.
• Renegotiate costs and timescale of a project (if clients increase project scope).
• Respond promptly and professionally to client communications.
• Keep our online project management system updated.
• Assist with basic web development work.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing on to the client.
• Minimize our exposure to risk on each project.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Train clients on use of technology.
If you believe that you have the necessary skills to thrive in the Web Design Project Management role, please apply. However, in the past strong candidates have been people who:
• Are outgoing and approachable.
• Are native English speakers
• Have at least a working level of Spanish.
• Have sales or project management experience.
• Plan to stay in this position for a year or more.
What We Offer:
• A relaxed but goal oriented environment.
• Possibility for internal advancement and growth.
• Awesome/modern startup style work environment fully stocked with football table, open workspace and complementary coffee, fruit, cereal, candy, cookies and mate!
• 10k-15k pesos per month (depending on experience)
• Paid holidays and vacations.
Please email you resume to Protected content