Join now

Improve yr French with a native certified teacher (Cannes)

Views

Hi everybody,

A French native, I graduated (MA level) in French and English literature and civilisation, and carried out a 2-year educational and pedagogical curriculum in a French institution dedicated to teaching languages. Since then, I have travelled a lot and worked in Paris multinationals, the UK and the Middle-East. All through my life, I have never ceased helping people of different ages start to learn or improve their French knowledge.

Whoever you are, Whatever your level is : A pupil or student beginner in French, a future expatriate to a French-speaking country, or just for the fun of speaking and sharing thoughts in Molière’s language.

Whatever activities you would like to go for: academic classes, conversation, with tutorials specific to your interests and needs, a bit of homework coping with your situation and availability.

Let me be your private teacher, dedicated to your success, adjusting myself to your specific requirements and planning constraints.

Thank you to contact me, I look forward to sharing my language and culture with you soon !

Sophie

Cannes Forum