Join now

Prospective Graduate student looking for a job (Cannes)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a recent graduate with a bachelor in Environmental studies and Geography from Bishop’s University (Canada) and a Bachelor in “Environmental Management (Business concentration)” from SKEMA Business School (France).

My studies along with my different professional experiences allowed me to acquire fundamental knowledge helpful to address environmental and sustainable development issues. This double diploma mixes different aspect of the environment while integrating several specialization such as management, business and social sciences. It allowed me to develop my knowledge in these different domain.
Protected content
My degree also involved a great deal of independent research and autonomy, requiring initiative and passion as well as relational and communication ease.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider my application by recognizing my enthusiasm and talents in the field of environment and my future potential. I am available for a skype interview at any time, and should you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Jeremy Bakker
B.A. in Environmental Management, France
B.A. in Environmental studies, Canada
Currently in France.