Join now

Luxury Store Evaluator - Aspen (Denver)

My name is Bianca, I am based in New York, where I am employed at Albatross Global Solutions, a luxury market research firm. We serve high-end fashion and jewelry brands such as Prada, Cartier, and many more. I am currently looking for a high-end mystery shopper in Aspen luxury stores.

If you were assigned a mystery shopping visit you would go to an assigned store following a loose scenario, acting like a natural shopper and evaluate the general environment, brand knowledge, customer service etc. These evaluations would be reflected in a survey you would complete and submit online. Most projects pay $ Protected content , gifted items from the brands. Other projects in Aspen offer store purchase allowances up to $200 as an incentive.

By providing mystery shopping reports to brands we to improve the customer service, sales and business. We forecast the trends of the luxury worlds, find out customers' expectations and preferences, help them understand competitors' and provide recommendations to help their business. The surveys give the brands an inside look into what is happening in their stores from a customer’s perspective.

If this is something you are interested in, please email me and we can discuss opportunities in your area.

You can register with us at Protected content and/or contact me.

Best,
Bianca P. Murillo
Protected content
Operations Coordinator, Americas

Denver Forum