Join now

Cheap car, why hire, only QAR8,000 (Doha)

Protected content Ford Mondeo Estate available for the reduced price of QAR8,000 for a quick sale. I have owned this car for the past four years and it is ideal for Doha driving, powerful, fast, reliable and cheap enough not to worry about bumps and scratches. Better than hiring a local car and will pay for itself in a few months. It has Istimara and insurance until Jan Protected content has brand new battery (with one year warranty) and new brake discs and brake pads. It has a good 2.0 engine and automatic transmission with sports override.

This has been a great car and used daily by myself whilst in Doha, but now I am leaving and need to pass the car on. There are a few items which could need attention (I haven't found the need yet to fix them), which are: the air-con has leak/s and tends to last a month or so per refill, the electric passenger window has stopped working (repair kit included) and the windscreen washers are blocked (just use a bottle of water instead). In addition the bodywork has a scratches and small dents (but passes Istimara when viewed by the Istimara Policeman.

For a viewing (Al Thumama) or further details or photos please contact Gavin at Protected content , or WhatsApp me. Alternatively I can be contacted on landline Protected content at gavin. Protected content .