Join now

Are you or anyone you know interested in Acting? (Dominican Republic)

I am an actor/producer recently moved to the Dominican Republic. I am interested in training actors and forming a solid company of actors to produce work in the Dominican Republic.

I will be running a series of master classes on Acting in Santo Domingo. Classes will be held as either Group Workshops (which can be divided into age and levels of training) or One-on-one training sessions. Group workshops will focus on providing students with European and American acting techniques to extend their skills, abilities and their research knowledge and training. These are practical sessions whereby actors will receive instructions and will have the opportunity to test techniques, theories and methods. One-on-one training sessions will be used to provide individual coaching for actors on specific aspects (e.g. monologues for auditions, character work, and script analysis). Either way, the goal is to enable students to have a solid foundation for a professional career in theatre and film.

If you have experience and are already trained but would like to develop new work in the Dominican Republic, I would love to hear your ideas and look for areas of synergy to develop.

I am a graduate of the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York and have an MFA in Acting from East 15 Acting School in London, United Kingdom. I’ve also trained with the Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre in London and with the Russian University of Theatre Arts (Gitis) in Moscow, Russia.

For more information please visit my website, Protected content or feel free to send me an email.