Join now

2020 Jobs - Whatsup - +971569047199 (No Calls) (Dubai)

Please whatsup Pallavie for Protected content SMS , no calls please) for interview schedule post sending CV to Protected content and mark me a copy on Protected content

I am myself is going to screen the candidates for Ms Renu , Lugano CEO

Protected content

Licence is expected next week and Launch will happen around Protected content . See announcement in Gulf News and leading newspaper. You can verify her office at NBQ Building 6th floor as there has been accusations on forum for cheating and fraud by Lugano which are not true. I have verified myself and the girl does not have any offer letter for UAE Lugano office.

The short listed candidate can be placed anywhere and should be willing to travel extensively for Protected content .

South Africa, AUS, USA, Rwanda , Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Turkey, Bangladesh, Philippines, Pakistan, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Egypt and Romania

Candidates are scheduled to take Personality test, Written an spoken English and Aptitude Test and then 2 rounds of Interview.

Salary will be best in class post 3 Months probation period completion. In Probation , stipend is paid 2-5K AED and then from July onwards salary range can be expected Protected content + Facilities ( Visa, Insurance, Mobile, Laptop, Accommodation allowance , Transport allowance, 3 Meals by company , Kids allowance, Yearly ticket to home country and 1 month Paid leave.) There are some more perks expected.

Renu is trying to win Best Motivated Employer of UAE and she need best people so I myself will be interviewing.

I have few opening for Education sector company and event management company. I am starting property consultancy, Sales people who works only on commission with their own visa are encouraged to apply to me only.

Freshers are welcome to apply for internships for Protected content .

All the best and enjoy your weekend.

Last Date of Applications : 2nd March Protected content