Join now

Available HORECA Operator (Dubai)

Yeps, I am in the market hunting for a great opportunity to join a fantastic HORECA employer that has an amazing project and needs a leader.

My stall is laid out and my goods are on display on my LinkedIn profile.

There are no sales, no 241s and no gimmicks; my apples are the greenest and straight forward top quality!

After 11 years in Corporate, 3 years as Head of Operations and a few F&B projects, I am ready for a new Permanent Position. I am in the market looking for that great long term commitment.

My motto is: Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is watching.

Resourceful, creative, analytic, inspiring and knowledgeable of the restaurant / coffee shop industry in the UK and International markets. I am a positive person to have around.
Managed diverse restaurant operations, areas and businesses for market leaders and private owners.

- I motivate employees and engage them with a compelling mission and vision.
- I have the assertiveness to drive outcomes and the ability to overcome adversity and resistance.
- I create a culture of clear accountability.
- I build relationships that create trust, open dialogue and full transparency.
- I always make decisions that are based on productivity

Among my many achievements I have..
-Introduction of Managing and Business Development tools with many companies
-The successful opening of 7 restaurants in 7 different countries for C House Milano and 3 more for PizzaExpress
-The restructure of Caffe` del Gusto with average sales soaring 120% upward (via Marketing Strategy, Price structuring and Menu Engineering)
-The successful introduction of Budgets, Managing and Business Development tools in all Made in Italy restaurants
-Winning Branch of the Year with PizzaExpress as well as many, many other accolades and trophies
-Developing a reputation good enough to be invited to hold seminars

Specialties: General Management, Budgets, P&L, Pre Openings, Recruiting, Training, Management tools, Operations Management, Beverage Outlets, Bars, F&B.