Join now

Electrical Engineer looking for job ASAP (Dubai)

Dear All,
I hope you are fine and everything is good,

I would like to offer my services for any suitable position in Electrical industry.

I have done my graduation and have completed Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering to enhance my professional skills. Presently, I have six years of experience in Research and Development Department. My specializations are Value Engineering, Product Up gradation, Root Cause Analysis, Cost Saving, Design, Testing and Validation of Electrical Product, Customer support, Servicing, Purchasing, development sample etc.

Having strong coordination in C&S team, conducted various type test from Central Power Research Institute as per IEC standard and validate the Low Voltage Product. Excellent knowledge of in Low / Medium Voltage switch-gear . Wide knowledge of all types of tests (Type,Routine, special) perform on switch-gear products.
On a personal level I am methodical, accurate and adaptable, all traits which allow me to embrace change and effectively adjust to new or altered processes within a business environment.

Currently I am in Dubai, UAE on Visit Visa and hope for an electrical opportunity.

Thanks and Best regards.