Join now

Free Salsa Classes - 13-19 Feb- Swedish female (Dubai)

happy new year Protected content all members.

New year Protected content is still on for us...

I have invited my Swedish Female friend (Anna) to show Dubai. She is expert in Salsa Dance and does her salsa classes across the world for even Protected content in cricket stadium. She is very good. I have convinced her to make 1 week Protected content dance for whole week for the period she stays with me.

Couples( male/female partner) are invited to join us at Holiday INN . As usual, Participation will not be free. Each pair, give me lunch/dinner promise lol, almost 3 months dinner is covered, i love that free lunch/dinner) and some donations (min is Protected content to an NGO ( HC Foundation) which helps Needy poor University students and women empowerment. Even i donate 1% my group of companies revenue to that foundation.
Please email me at Protected content .
If you know any other dance form, you are invite to do 1 hour session , but as its for Nobel cause, you will be covered only for costs aspects. I have booked ball room which has capacity for Protected content . So do let me know if any female/male interested in doing some special show to showcase the dance skills.
Please send emails with subject - Dubai salsa - Protected content Feb.
I know some business people are tempted now to market their products, and donations to foundation, they are welcome with subject line - donations partner to Dubai Salsa event.
There are Protected content expected by me seeing my small network (just 25 countries and 38 years age with wonderful years and friends). There are french gang of girls coming from Paris and Sweden with her and much more..

Oh Yeah, last thing, I am looking for my salsa dance female partner as i am alone. I am 5'10, moderately fair, not bald, clean shaven with mustache and not so non-sense carzy guy. Salsa is close body dance, so female should be open and fun as it will have some body brush strokes which i can not control as its Swedish instructions.. Hope to get some good partner whom i will host dinner with red wine. I prefer some italian / latino this time as i heard they are great in dance however i am open to all nationalities.

You will soon hear free Spanish, french and Italian language classes from HC foundation as their founder has kept target to donate and help 51 university students and 51 women self -employment enablers this year. They donated some 25,000 USD last year in Asia and Africa countries and helped some 21 poor student and 21 poor women to run their homes.

They are looking for few volunteers as well who can travel across 5 countries they donate. There is no salary as such, but all costs like travel, hotel etc is paid by Foundation. So if someone have free Protected content would like to travel and work for a good cause, are welcome. I will introduce to the founder so that they can work directly.

sorry for so long post in early hours of the day. Hope not wasted much precious time of your busy people in Dubai.

Paul

Dubai Forum