Join now

international brand manager (Dubai)

My name is Catherine Taha, I'm 35 years old,french, I have been living in Australia for almost 7years, and I am now looking to start/ write the next chapter of my life,
I have been travelling/ working around the world for about 20 years now, which is a great asset to my experience in marketing.

My experience in marketing, product/project management, export sales and skill set, enhanced with travel and work experience in different various countries, I have improved my negotiation skills in different environment, different culture and knowledge of the international trade business.

I am fluent in English and french ( Moroccan is my mother tong), can speak 5 languages in total, I can prepare project budgets, identify business opportunities and monitor customer satisfaction to maintain a good relationship by resolving all issues fast before they get out of hand.

I thrive in challenging, fast paced environments where my project management, creativity and marketing research skills can directly affect how products and services are communicated and delivered to consumers. I am known for my ability to quickly establish trust with employees and project collaborators, mediate disputes and motivate others into action. In addition, I have solid multi-tasking, organizational leadership and decision making skills that can make an immediate contribution to your company.

In addition to my administrative skills, I offer significant abilities and experience in organizing, prioritizing, confidentiality of documents, and detailed preparation of reports and projects. My ability to get along well with others, to make necessary adjustments to meet deadlines, and effectively coordinate in fast-paced environments have all contributed to my growth in this field and my employers placing a significant degree of trust in me. Through my work experience I have proven to be a mature and reliable hard-worker, with minimal flaws; and who inspires the people around me.

Please feel free to contact me if you have/ or hear about any position that could suit me
thank you in advance for your help

Best regards

Catherine Taha

Protected content

Dubai Forum