This letter is to introduce myself and to let you know of my interest in becoming a part of your company. The enclosed resume will furnish you with information concerning my overall employment background, training, education and skills. My work abilities are backed up with experiences and knowledge. I assure you that I can successfully fulfill any obligations requiring of any responsibility upon your company.
In each of my previous job experiences, I have performed my assignments with a high degree of skill and professionalism. My current objective is to obtain a position that will fully utilize my skills and offer an opportunity for continued professional growth.
I believe in excellence and have always dedicated myself, my talents and my creative abilities to assure the successful accomplishment of any company goals. My positive attitude and willingness to give 150% makes me a valuable asset to any organization that would employ me. I am confident that my skills will be an asset and have a favorable impact in your organization.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and hopefully to schedule an interview in which I hope to learn more about your company. It’s goals and plans and how I may be able to contribute to its continued success and growth.
Key talent that I can bring to your organization includes:
•An assertive individual with outstanding interpersonal, communications, negotiation, people management skills and fair bit of marketing skills
• Excellent communication skills, multi linguistic (English, French, Tamil, Hindi (a little))
• 12 years of over all working experience in handling Business Operation/Admin/marketing of the organizations
• Detail oriented with good analytical skills
• Leadership qualities with excellent time management and team management skills
• Good supervisory, decision making, customer service skills with multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to manage multiple programs at one time
• Familiar with Power Point, Excel, word, multi-media software’s and telecommunications tools.
• Ability to deliver strong presentation
Thank you for your time.