Join now

Looking for a job - Dubai

I have recently moved to Dubai from London, and I am looking for work and hope to be able to pursue a career within the following fields, Real Estate,Sales,Retail Management and Healthcare. I have over 4 years of sales and customer service experience and over 2 years of office admin/document control experience.

I have experience as a Sales Executive for a national watch wholesaler within London called Sellmoore Ltd.
I have experience as a Document Controller for a well established and global 0il and Gas company named Aker Solutions, I have done administration and tracking work for an contract engineering company named DPSS Cabling Services that operate within the London underground.

I also have experience in the Healthcare industry and gained a certificate via Boots pharmacy to sell over the counter medicine to customers. Alongside this, I gained 4 years of retail experience. Whilst working for Boots, I also worked with Tommy Hilfiger as a sales associate.

I also gained experience within IT support whilst working for a company called Kinetics Group, this job was voluntary work as I wanted to gain further experience within IT support and help build my knowledge within IT software.

I also speak 3 languages, fluent in English,Kurdish and can conversate in Arabic.

It would be of great help if someone could direct me in any opportunities that you believe suit my working abilities best or have if anyone has any suitable job openings for me.

My contact email is - Yad. Protected content

Many thanks.