Join now

Looking for a Webmaster Student (Dubai)

Dear All
First of all, let me wish you a nice end of the year Protected content , and as well for your family and relatives.
I take the opportunity, through this social network, to ask if some of you know a good informatics’ student, who will be able to help my best friend to keep going on developing my future website, or someone else around you maybe ?
I am going to launch, beginning of the next year Protected content , a big and international social network based on a new concept.
My friend has almost finished it but I think he needs some help to be ready for the end of January Protected content .
At the beginning I could not pay the person but when the website will be launched, and if the person is a good worker and developer, I engaged me with a contract to take him in my team ! In the other hand that will be a great stage for the student himself…
I have also 2 others projects with my friend, who lives in Abu Dhabi, this why I come from the 1st to the 11th of January to the UAEs. The goal stays to open my company, the same year also, in this country and start everything there for several interests/reasons….
I am very confident and sure that this new adventure will help millions of people all other the world so it’s the moment to be well surrounded.
I have also more than Protected content all over the world to help me promoting this concept and help me into different manners ( advertising, partnership, etc…)
It’s the right moment to start the enormous adventure with me and be sure we will meet each others, if you want, in order to let you know more about my idea.
Thanks then for your answer, the possible CV interested on, and please do it at Protected content
Franck Lagathu
CEO ( website under construction / domain’s name taken !!! )
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content