Join now

Urology, Andrology, Infertility (Dubai)

I have extensive experience and a successful track record in complex urology Protected content experience) and andrology. I am a versatile, dedicated, and compassionate medical professional (Swiss Boarded Urologist). I have efficiently managed 3 departments (8 years of management experience), as well as conducted advisory consulting, to resolve complex problems relating to difficult procedures. I am able to demonstrate strong clinical expertise, and provide meticulous attention to detail, with the proven ability to assess and investigate patient symptoms and make vital decisions based on the most appropriate treatment. In addition, I am highly skilled in operating on lower and upper urinary tract diseases and in ultrasound diagnosis of the male genital tract. I am fully bilingual, and fluent, in both German and English. I enjoy being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team.
I am now looking for a challenging new position and confidently believe you can support me to find it.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at Protected content Protected content
Yours faithfully,

Dubai Forum