Join now

IT Company Hiring in Dublin - not only software

Howdy folks! My company is coming up on our one year anniversary of our branch here in Dublin and we are still hiring. We are an IT services and consulting company specializing in (but not limited to) Microsoft products and services. We are a multinational organization (I myself was transferred here from USA, my project supervisor was transferred from Brasil, the sales guy that landed this project transferred here from Argentina, one of my coworkers is from Italy, one from France, and we have support in UK), with approx 25,000 people globally. Our Dublin branch is our newest, and it is our fastest growing. We are looking for folks who work in IT, everything from Desktop deployments, to Cloud Transformations, to Email Migrations, SharePoint, .Net, Java, Angular, PowerShell, Python, C++, Hyper-V, solution architecting, pre-sales... I mean, if it's related to IT or ICT, we do it and we need more people. Message me for details and more info.

Obviously, I cannot guarantee anyone a position, and we have very, VERY high standards with a very strong work ethic. But if you think working hard for a company that rewards you and provides you with huge growth potential in a rapidly changing yet supportive environment sounds like a good time, reach out to me. Thanks!

Dublin Forum

Our Global Partners