management bookeeping job 30 to 45K dublin 2 (Dublin)
Position in office un DUBLIN 2
Only for people autorized to work in ireland and planning to remain here.
Well established International videogame hardware distributor is seeking an experienced Accounting/ office /logistics manager for a very crucial position in very busy office. Not a job for shy people or stressed people as there is a lot of pressure.
The position offered is FULL TIME
Hours are from 9AM until 6 PM Monday through Friday
Location: Dublin 2, Harcourt centre.
Reporting to Company owner in USA and GM in Dublin.
The job setting is a double office, and the total amount of staff is 3 including this position. This is an elite team, minimal amount of transactions with big numbers. As such, the position requires an individual who will be able to multitask constantly while preserving a high level of focus and attention to detail.
The individual in this critical role is to basically take over responsibilities for all office administration matters and bookkeeping, and being able to fill in and replace our logistics coordinator at any time. In other words candidate must be involved in every process happening:
- stock control
- negotiating service contracts with freight forwarders, couriers, insurance etc
Very strong Experience in bookkeeping is a must to say the least and experience in transportation of goods via truck, airline or sea freight will come in handy. Project management a definite plus. An experience in import/export/distribution of consumer electronics will help a lot.
- Proactive / go-getter, capable of staying busy without supervision
- Extremely organized and extreme attention to detail without compromising productivity
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Agility/facility with numbers – familiarity with FX transactions and foreign currencies (USD and Sterling)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL
- Office management that can include the following or supervising someone to: fax and email and phone, typing, data entry of sales/bills, organizing and filling, Liaising with customers and vendors, making travel arrangements, purchase office supplies, any necessary administrative tasks that may arise.
- Receiving, organizing, matching, and maintaining company records, specifically including sales invoices, export documents, and related VAT documentation.
- Preparing, transmitting, and monitoring purchase orders, receipt of goods in multiple logistical warehouses throughout Europe.
- Processing and monitoring vendor payments (wires).
- Receiving products into inventory, maintaining organization of same.
- Processing payment record keeping and monitoring accounts receivable.
- Basic inventory reconciliation.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monitoring accounts receivable and accounts payable. Also monitoring of expenses.
- Establishing procedures to facilitate document collection, matching and filing.
- Managing offices needs and IT for smooth operation of office.
- Coordinate Shipping, tracking, and documentation for products sold or purchased by liaising with vendors, customers and freight forwarders.
- Follow up with freight companies to make sure all proper documentation is provided.
- Implementing systems to improve communications with forwarders.
- Negotiation of payment conditions with freight partners and insurance.
The candidate will report directly to company GM and overseas (non-Irish) shareholders. Great attention to detail is paramount.
Excellent computer skills required, especially in handling OUTLOOK and EXCEL using more than the average features. An experience with accounting software Quick-books Pro (multicurrency) will also be a major plus.
Although demanding, this position will give unlimited growth potential to the right individual. We expect that individual to really take full charge of office/accounts and finance and administration and allow the GM to focus on purchases and sales.
email CV + salary requirement to Protected content