National Pen Recruitment Day _ 25th June (Dublin)
We will be holding our second Virtual Career Open Day on the 25th June to recruit for over Protected content sales, credit control and customer service agents during our busy season from August to December Protected content .
We are looking for dynamic and motivated agents to join us in our Dundalk office in Ireland.
The languages we are looking for are native or fluent French, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Slovakian, Taiwanese and Japanese.
There will be opportunities for the best performers to stay on a permanent contract with us from January on too.
Jobs which will be available at this virtual event:
Credit Collections Agents
Sales Agents (Current, existing customers)
Customer Service Agent (Inbound)
Up-Selling, Cross-Selling Agents
Interested? Then please register for our Virtual Career Recruitment Day on the 25th June using the link below:
Visit us at our Virtual Recruitment Day to:
• Apply for our Customer Service and Sales Agents role
• Have online live chats with our HR team whether it’s to ask a question or to discuss our opportunities.
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the jobs we are recruiting for
• Leave your CV with us - It is essential that you have your CV up to date as you can leave your CV with our HR team as well as contact details
• Download brochures about us, or take a look at our company photos and watch video’s uploaded from our recruiters
All in the comfort of your own home!
• Minimum of 6 months experience in Customer Service Agent (Phone), Hotel (Reception or Sales), Insurance Agent (Phone or F2F) or Telesales Agent (Phone or F2F)
• Skilled negotiator
• Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
• An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
• Self-motivated and goal oriented
• Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
• Accuracy is crucial
• Be a good team player
• Be fluent in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Slovakian, Taiwanese or Japanese speaking
• Ability to speak fluent ENGLISH
Those candidates who do not meet the education requirements but have strong French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Slovakian, Taiwanese or Japanese skills and call center or telesales experience, June still be eligible to participate under special circumstances.
Situated in Dundalk since Protected content Pen is part of the National Pen Corporation whose Head Office is in San Diego, California. We are a Guaranteed Irish Company, with a work force in excess of 300. We provide business and professional companies with imprinted pens, pencils and other specialty items for their promotional and advertising needs. Through mail order marketing of our products we have successfully attained a reputation for quality within the industry. Our business is generated by using a combination of Direct Mail Marketing and Telemarketing and our product needs are serviced by our own on-site manufacturing facility.
National Pen supply 16 countries across Europe as well as the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and New Zealand with 18 working languages.
We will be recruiting for this role at our Virtual Recruitment Day on June 25th.
To apply for this role and attend the National Pen Virtual Recruitment fair on the 25th June please use this link: