Senior Procurement Manager, Dublin
My client is a global market leader in providing innovative and high performance trading technologies solutions to Financials services organisations to global or specialised customers in more than 20 countries.
They are looking for a bright and dynamic strategic Senior Procurement thinker to cover their different Sourcing activities.
The Senior Procurement Manager is to create and establish a high performing procurement team which will embed corporate spend governance across the organisation. The position requires leadership and vision to deploy best practise, with the ability to influence key stakeholders around the company. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for ensuring bottom line cost savings to the organisation while maintaining high standards from suppliers.
The individual must be able to take their own initiative but work closely with piers to ensure objectives are managed, while maintaining a balance of cost control and business dynamics.
Directly reporting to the CFO , the candidate will be responsible for all categories of spend across the Group and will be expected to formulate, communicate, deploy and monitor spend against those policies.
• Work directly with senior management to identify internal and external stakeholders and key suppliers.
• Identify, develop, and implement long term strategies through a robust corporate governance framework to reduce cost and improve service to the Group, while maintaining strong supplier relationships.
• Responsible for the vision and long term strategy of the procurement department, but ensure this is in line with Company goals.
• Work with management on a regular basis to review internal requirements and future demands for spend, while ensure the compliance structure and behaviours are embedded into the organisation.
• Work with Division CFO’s to support the budget and forecast process for the company.
• Identify, develop, track, maintain and communicate regularly key procurement KPI’s and reports which underline and support long term cost savings for the company.
• Ensure visibility and insights into all categories of spend, either directly or through the team.
• Jointly responsible for the Supplier Master Data records. This is to include existing and new relationships. Look to reduce and consolidate the overall number of suppliers to ensure appropriate structures on a preferred supplier list (PSL) are maintained.
• Responsible for leading all supplier selection processes and facilitates internally and externally the contract negotiation.
Required Skills & Experience
• The candidate must have held a similar position, within a multi-national High Tech or Telco company. With a minimum of ten years’ experience in relevant positions.
• The person will have strong commercial finance experience, with a very analytical mind.
• Strong excel skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
• Excellent oral and written communication and persuasive skills, with a good sense for appropriate communication across all levels of an organization
• Demonstrable exposure to best practice purchasing techniques, processes and systems suitable for global fast growing company
• Demonstrable expertise in the production and management of procurement data analysis
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Experience with establishing and administering eSourcing or supplier relationship management systems would be a plus
• Experience with sourcing and developing strategic partnership with key technology suppliers (for example, HP, Dell, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Colt)
• Registered full Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS).
• Degree educated in engineering or Finance/economics.
Please send your CV to William Nicolas Ltd the Headhunting agency managing the job search for the client at Protected content