Join now

Moving to Edmonton - Digital Marketing jobs

My name is Sally Elsharkawi and I am a I am a driven Digital Account Manager successful at expanding network connections and introducing products persuasively. Highly experienced with both an Agency's and a Publishers background for offline and online campaigns.
Having extensive experience of identifying the needs of corporate customers and of running and delivering sales and marketing campaigns for key clients.
Possessing a significant record of achievement in account management and able to quickly understand the mission, vision and values of an organization with exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills.

Accomplishments : Managed the portfolio’s of Paramount, Ebay and William Hill accounts totaling in 1,000,000 Euros in sales

. I am looking for a new exciting challenge in Edmonton, Alberta. I have decided to move back to Alberta, after gaining global ,GCC experience I am pursuing opportunities in Edmonton where I can add value through my various educations, my international business experience and my creative and analytic mind.

I am looking for any leads, information and connections that may help me land a job

So, in short: any information is welcome! I hope to come to Edmonton by mid March or April.

Many Thanks in Advance for your help

kind regards,
Sally Elsharkawi

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Edmonton Forum