Join now

Moving to Edmonton - Digital Marketing jobs

My name is Sally Elsharkawi and I am a I am a driven Digital Account Manager successful at expanding network connections and introducing products persuasively. Highly experienced with both an Agency's and a Publishers background for offline and online campaigns.
Having extensive experience of identifying the needs of corporate customers and of running and delivering sales and marketing campaigns for key clients.
Possessing a significant record of achievement in account management and able to quickly understand the mission, vision and values of an organization with exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills.

Accomplishments : Managed the portfolio’s of Paramount, Ebay and William Hill accounts totaling in 1,000,000 Euros in sales

. I am looking for a new exciting challenge in Edmonton, Alberta. I have decided to move back to Alberta, after gaining global ,GCC experience I am pursuing opportunities in Edmonton where I can add value through my various educations, my international business experience and my creative and analytic mind.

I am looking for any leads, information and connections that may help me land a job

So, in short: any information is welcome! I hope to come to Edmonton by mid March or April.

Many Thanks in Advance for your help

kind regards,
Sally Elsharkawi

Edmonton Forum