Intellectual Property is the power that keeps businesses moving forward. The energy provided by this natural, sustainable and highly renewable resource can provide organisations with the greatest competitive advantage—yet only if they have the ability and know-how to manage it for maximum return at every stage of its lifecycle.
Our client, Thomson Reuters, offers professionals in many fields the tools and services that are needed to align organizations IP strategy with their business strategy, at every stage.
For our client we are looking for a
Business Analyst (m/w)
Department: IP Management Consulting Services
Business: IP & Science
Location: Freiburg or Munich
• Develops and improves business processes within the technology and business organizations and understands client requirements, specifying and analyzing these to a sufficient level of detail to ensure clarity of definition.
• Translates complex business requirements into technical solutions.
• Responsible for the elicitation, analysis, and documentation of a client's business needs and requirements for medium and large projects.
• Elicits, writes formal specifications, and communicates business requirements between development and client to design and implement business solutions.
• Makes technical solution recommendations to meet requirements based on understanding of how configured solutions will impact the business and stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent in education and work experience
• Fluent in German and English
• Solid knowledge in SQL
• Solid knowledge in Crystal Report or other report development tools
• Expert level proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) and advanced expertise with Access
• Solid knowledge of information systems, business operations, requirements analysis, and integration/design of client solutions
What Thomson Reuters offers:
• Dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment
• Opportunity to develop skills
About us: Eurosearch Consultants GmbH is a recruitment company specialized in internet based search and selection of high potential professionals and executives.
If you are interested in this long-term permanent position, please send us your application preferably by e-mail to Ms. Britt Bergen.