My Client, a multinational setting up its headquarters in Geneva is currently looking for a portfolio Manager.
The Portfolio Manager Region North, including United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands and Belgium, will play a key leadership role and will provide detailed strategic oversight of all fleet activities related to the development and ongoing management of the Fleet Portfolio.
This person will oversee detailed Portfolio cost/contribution analysis on both an actual and forecast basis. In addition, this person will oversee the development of detailed strategic fleet acquisition, rotation, and remarketing recommendations based on analytics, including alternative scenarios.
Key objective is to provide support on the development of fleet planning (BP, CE and month-end), from a cost and rotation plan standpoints and for each of the countries integrated in his region of influence.
C. Protected content areas (Major Accountabilities)
(What is done and for what purpose)
1. Protected content Objectives
• To drive and coordinate fleet planning definition throughout the different business reporting cycles and across all related countries of Region North.
• To ensure the fleet planning process is carried out engaging all related stakeholders and incorporated into the business plan
• To check for planning integrity and ensure that methodology commonality is maintained across the different markets
• To oversee cost and financial analysis and ensure integrity of data used to forecast holding cost and contribution at the model level
• To develop and overview the financial analysis related to fleet planning and develop sensitivity analysis to understand the related impact boundaries
• To monitor plan execution against fleet planning.
2. Protected content responsibilities:
Portfolio planning development and oversight:
• To supervise and direct the development of the strategic Portfolio plan (adds/deletes/operating fleet) including all sources of vehicles, in conjunction with RVP Region North, Procurement, Remarketing, and Pricing, based on analytics.
• To oversee analysis and ensure integrity of data used to forecast holding cost and contribution at the model level, including
Forecasted Residual Values
Fleet Operating Costs
Program Terms and Conditions
• Evaluate alternative fleet flexibility scenarios
• To ensure strategic plan incorporates net gain loss forecast and inter-region distribution options into the Portfolio Plan.
• To monitor execution against Portfolio Plan.
• To assess economic and P/L implications of fleet actions
Stakeholder alignment of portfolio planning:
• To ensure strategic portfolio plan is incorporated into business planning processes and communicated throughout the Organization.
• To ensure scenarios, analyses, and recommendations for the Portfolio are generated and communicated within the Organization.
Sustainability of portfolio planning:
• To ensure portfolio planning methodology commonality across all markets
• To ensure that available tools are being leveraged for development of best Portfolio planning
• To define and propose the development of processes, tools and functionalities to strengthen the fleet planning process and increase its robustness
• To report on a monthly basis to Europe Fleet VP, RVP Region North and selected executives from Procurement, Remarketing, and Pricing about fleet portfolio planning and related financial implications