Join now

Looking for full time/live-out nanny (Geneva)

We are a young family with two kids who arrived to Geneva from USA few months ago.I am going back to work (full time) and we both will be doing occasional travel for work. We have 2 kids (Girl is almost 6 years old and Boy Protected content old). Our daughter is in school from 8:30 to 16:00. Either my husband or myself will be taking her to school and the nanny will need to pick her up. School is only few minutes walk. There might be some occasions when the nanny will need to take her to school in the morning. 

We hope to find a flexible live-out nanny to help us during the week (Monday-Friday) hours: apprx 7: Protected content and during school holidays and Wednesdays. Main responsibility is to care for the children, ensuring their continued development by providing active and stimulating play. We would also like someone to perform light household(children related only) including doing their laundry, cleaning up their toys & preparing meals. We speak English and Russian. Nanny should ideally be able to speak French to help our daughter if needed. If you don't speak French, and you are a loving person, we still want to hear from you. We are few minutes from Trembley Park
Starting end of January or february (to be confirmed) If interested, please email me your CV/photo ID and salary requirements at Protected content

Geneva Forum