General Manager China for a high tech fast growing (Geneva)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Full P&L responsibilities activities in China
• Further develop the sales organisation by hiring, training and optimizing sales resources
• Driving acquisition of new large key accounts to ensure strong middle and long-term growth in China
• Development of new markets and applications in cooperation with HQ
• Close collaboration with key-account managers and product managers in Europe
• Ensure proper Financial Reporting, Forecasting, and Budgeting to the Headquarters
• Based in Shenzhen, reporting to the International Sales Director in Switzerland
We consider the following qualifications and requirements to be essential:
• University degree in electrical engineering, physics, or other comparable higher technical education
• Previous experience as country manager of a European or US company preferred.
• Experience in leading teams of 10 to 20 people (min 5 years).
• Solid experience in sales (min. 5 years) of electronic components, engineering products or equivalent products, preferably in the sensor business with proven track record and ability to make contact with all members of the buying centre: engineers, purchasers, quality managers, group managers and CEOs.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Experienced with western culture, preferably lived in a western country.
• Chinese National, or mother-tongue Mandarin speaker with deep knowledge of Chinese culture
• Personality: strong self-motivator, and self-starter, good communicator, pertinacious, goal oriented, efficient
• Ideally between 40 and 45 years old
For further informations please contact Mr. Peter Good at
Protected content e-mail Protected content