L'Occitane is hiring a Global Social Manager in Geneva.
Great job and great team.
Feel free to contact me directly at Protected content
All the details here :
Job Title: Global Social Media Manager
The Global Social Medial Manager will be part of the international digital team. He will lead the vision and execution of the l’Occitane brand communication globally through all social media to both build the brand equity and drive sales.
More specifically, he will lead:
•Social media and UGC strategy for the brand
• Identification and tracking social media trends
•Monitoring and benchmarking of social media activities of other brands and retailers
•Identification of innovative, yet brand appropriate initiatives in the social media space, including conception, management and execution
•Development of social media content to be deployed internationally
• Develop community of global social media managers accross countries
•Lead international implementation of social media tools such as Adobe Social Media.
•Bachelor’s degree required
•2 to 5 years of digital marketing experience, preferably for a luxury or retail brand
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, , Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Demonstrated past experience in managing the delivery of social media initiatives and projects with multiple stakeholders, ideally in an international environment.
• Strong leadership
• Strong collaboration skills
•Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and strong organizational skills
•International travel: Protected content per year
•French language skills a plus