Sales Intern (Geneva)
DG design is looking for talented people!
DG design is a startup opened in July Protected content . The core activities of the company revolve around branding, logo design, website design, marketing collateral design, as well as communication and marketing strategies. We offer a wide range of services to small and medium enterprises.
As part of our plans to further develop our existing business, we are looking for an Intern in the Sales department to join our young and dynamic team. We offer a very flexible program, out of the office
schedule, and percentages on the clients you bring.
• French and English fluency
• Bachelor degree or in the course of obtaining a higher degree and /or Master Degree
• Previous experience in Sales
• Highly motivated
• Flexibility and diligence
• Outgoing /confident person who can multi task
• Very good communicator
• Excellent computer skills
• InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
• Percentages on every signed contract
• Hands on learning experiences
• Friendly environment
• Possibility to attend many events and create your own network
• Flexible schedule, possibility to work from home
• Responsibility within our organization
• Other benefits along the way
If you are interested in the position, please send a motivational letter and your CV to Magda Oltean at
Protected content .