Join now

Transfer Membership of HolmesPlace (with discount) (Geneva)

If you like to try a new Gym, here is a great opportunity to try HolmesPlace (Rue Du Rhone-behind Globus) which is very central, offers a wide range of classes, huge area with machines for exercises, plus sauna and Jacuzzi facilities

I have a membership at HolmesPlace till 01June2016. I am leaving Geneva and no longer using the Gym, therefore I am looking for someone to transfer my membership to them

If you join HolmesPlace independently, you will pay Protected content access) or Protected content peak access) per month and as a minimum you have to stay a member for 1year till 1Oct 16 . If you take over my membership, you will pay Protected content access) or Protected content peak access) and as minimum you need to stay till 1June16 as a member (if you wish to extend the membership you will still profit from this lower price)....as you see you make saving of 80 chf over the monthly fees
There is a tranfer fee of 100chf which I will pay, plus I will give you cash of 150Chf, so in total you will make a saving of 230chf ( Protected content )
if you are interested pls contact me

Geneva Forum