Join now

Amazing opportunity, flat in Gurgaon, rent/ share

Hi, I am a designer living and working in Gurgaon. I have a beautiful flat in Malibu Towne Sohna road for rent . I come to India 3 x per yr for 2 wks each time and flat is unoccupied rest of time. I want to offer this opportunity to rent or possibly share to the right person. It has a beautiful open design studio workspace, large storage space, as well as living/ dining rooms and separate bedrooms all w/ ensuite baths. Near Good Earth shopping complex with a Le Marche and all great new shops, and walking distance to Raheja mall. It is very spacious and open , light and bright,marble floors, balconies , aprrox 2,800 sq feet In a secluded gated community with amazing green belt and parks, gym , pool etc. Very tastefully furnished and comfortable. Im holding on to the flat because it is wonderful even though I am not coming to India as much . I live in Bali and in US as well. Ive been here in this location for past 3 yrs, Its hard to beat. Perfect opportunity for right person. Please feel free to reach out to me, I can send photos and connect over skype. My good friend in the complex is available to show the flat while I am away. Thanks ! Pls see photos in my profile, I just uploaded pics of the flat . Available immediately for the lucky person .

Gurgaon Forum