Join now

Semi Furnished 3BHK for rent on Golf Course Road (Gurgaon)

I have an apartment in Vipul Belmonte, one of the top 5 condominiums on Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.

These condominiums are nestled in the premium residential district of Gurgaon with a walking distance from DLF Golf Course, Alchemist Institute of Medical Science and close proximity to offices like American Express, The Genpact Office, Ernst & Young, Dell and hotels like Ibis and shopping malls like the Mega Mall, Central Plaza etc.

Its a semi furnished 3 BHK + Family Lounge Protected content + SQ + Private Garden on the ground floor facing the main park of the condominium. Total area available is Protected content ft. Protected content ft Built up Area)

The flat comes with 5 LG Split Acs (Top Selling Model with 5 star rating for energy saving) and 5 Geysers with Hard water compliance.

It is furnished with high quality woodwork with a large well planned modular kitchen that has an attached Pantry room. Overall decor is best described as contemporary with straight line styling.

All bedrooms have wooden flooring and attached bathrooms. Master Bedroom has a spacious walk in closet and is complete with Jacuzzi & Shower Cabin in its bathroom.

Bathrooms in other bedrooms too have provision for it.

There is also a separate bathroom for the guests in the Living Room that is generously bigger than a usual Powder room.

Servant Quarter, adjoined with Kitchen, has also been provided with attached bathroom and has a separate entry & exit from the safety and convenience point of view.

The apartment also has a private garden, a cozy space, which can easily accommodate Protected content for a Bar-be-que or a Bonfire party.

Icing on the cake, this garden can be accessed from multiple locations such as Living Room, Dining Room, Family Lounge and also the Master Bedroom.

With an ideal layout, this apartment is a perfect fit for someone who values convenience and privacy as much as the style and the appearance.

Moreover the Cultural Club of RWA keeps organizing exciting events and activities to create a healthy commune, that offers ample opportunities for new movers to acquaint them with fellow residents.

Also kindly note, after my previous tenant vacated property just recently, apartment had undergone some minor repair & maintenance work along with re polishing of wood work and white washing, however it requires deep cleaning which shall take not more than 02 days and will be done post tenant confirmation and necessary paperwork.

If you can suggest someone who can maintain the property well and is looking to move in quickly then please call me on Protected content mail me on dheerajsharma. Protected content .

Brief details of the property:

Vipul Belmonte (Premium Condominium)

3 BHK + Family Lounge Room Protected content + Servant Quarter with attached Bathroom + Private Garden
Floor: Ground Floor

Nestled in the premium residential district of Gurgaon on the Golf Course Road with close proximity to offices like American Express, The Genpact Office, Ernst & Young, Dell and hotels like Ibis and shopping malls like the Mega Mall, Central Plaza etc.

Highlights of the property:

Walking Distance from Golf Course
Adjacent to the Shopping Mall
Walking Distance from Alchemist Institute of Medical Sciences

Area - Protected content feet
Floor - Ground floor with private garden
Semi Furnished with excellent modern straight line woodwork in Bedrooms & Kitchen
Extra Interior Work done in Living Room & Dining Room
Wooden Flooring in all the Bedrooms
Jacuzzi & Shower Cabins
5 Acs - LG Best performing 5 Star model in all bedrooms and Living & Dining Room
5 Geysers - Hard Water compliant geysers in all bathrooms and kitchen

2- Apartment per floor
3-sides overlooking open sky and greens
Power Back-up
Water Supply
24*7 Security with two tier security check
Adequate basement/surface parking.
Dedicated Club-house
Professional Property Management
Extensive Landscaping
Children's play parks
Swimming Pool

Expected Rent in Current Condition Protected content (Maintenance, Electricity and other taxes extra as applicable)

If in case this happens to be of your immediate interest then you can get back to me on my handphone i.e. Protected content .

I will be happy to assist you in giving you more information and for showing you the place around for a better understanding of the serene environment.