Join now

Childbirth Education Class in English (Hamburg)

Hi there,

I am a doula and childbirth educator for 4 years and I have experience in working with international families. I'm offering a weekend childbirth education class in English for couples as follows:
When?
Protected content 2018

Protected content 2018

Other dates for Protected content coming soon.

Where?

Schanzenhebammen

Eifflerstr.43

Protected content

Everything you need to know for the birth of your baby! All your questions answered, empowering moms and dads through information and hands-on tools.
We'll be starting at 10.00 am. straight, so please come 15 minutes before, that we have time settling.
We'll have a lunch break on Saturday from 1 pm. to 2 pm. There are numerous fast-food restaurants in the neighborhood.
Class Outline:
Introduction; Becoming Parents; Role of the Partner in Pregnancy and Birth; Pregnancy Anatomy and Physiology; Comfort Measures in Late Pregnancy; Preparation for the Birth - Mind and Body; Nutrition; Optimal Fetal Positioning; Fetal Movement Counting
Choosing a Birth Place; Your Preferences List ( Birth Plan); How the Birth Begins; Special Situations – Premature Birth, Medical Problems and Induction; Anatomy and Physiology of Birth; Hormones of Birth, Stages of Birth; Benefits, Risks and Alternatives of Common Medical Procedures; Getting Informed Consent; Comfort Measures in Childbirth ( Optimal Breathing, Positioning, Techniques for Birth Partners), Pushing the Baby Out
Your Baby is Born: How Babies Look, The Magic Hour, Common Procedures after the Baby is Born, Initiating Breastfeeding, Jaundice, The First Weeks Postpartum, Postpartum Depression.
...and everything that will come in the discussion!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need further information.
I'm looking forward meeting you!

With love,
Simona Pickhardt
Protected content

Hamburg Forum