Gorgeous modern flat available, centrally located (Hamburg)
here are the details of the flat:
- The house has been built recently and everything is in perfect new condition.
- Furnished living-room with dining area and huge windows which can be opened completely so that in summer the room can be used as a loggia. As the flat is located on the 6th floor (with modern lift) you have a good view over St. Pauli and the city’s famous landmark “Michel”
- Modern modular kitchen with fridge, stove, oven, dish-washer etc.
- Very nice modern bathroom with window, two wash basins, toilet and shower. There is also one separate room with toilet and wash basin.
- The complete flat has floor heating and parquet flooring
- 2 beautiful sleeping rooms (furnished or unfurnished) with lots of light and a big balcony. I Protected content old Export Manager having returned to Hamburg after staying abroad for the last 5 years) am living in one of the rooms but I am hardly in Hamburg. I am working during the week outside Hamburg and travel frequently abroad. Therefore, I would be in the flat mainly only at some weekends per month.
For further information and photos, please have a look here: Protected content
Looking forward to hearing from you and showing you the flat.