Join now

Rental for 1 month@ Sternschanze: 11.03-12.04.2016 (Hamburg)

Hi everybody,

I'm renting my apartment for the time I will be out of town. The apartment is centrally located in the Sternschanzen-area, within the St. Pauli district, and it should suit anyone or any couple that has just moved into town and is further looking for a long-term stay out of the right spot.
Some hard facts about the piece:
- Apt. fully refurbished in Protected content
- Apt. is on the 3rd floor towards the Street (sorry, no lift in the house)
- Apt's dimensions: 65m², with each room (dining and sleeping room) being roughly 24m² big
- Sleeping room provided with a king size bed Protected content Dining room has a big, very comfortable leather couch; and a two-piece-sofa; in case of more persons, an additional matress (90x200 cm) can be provided
- spacious Bathroom with shower
- Wifi across the apt.
- TV and iPod-Player (per Bluetooth)
- Washing machine
- Dish washer
- Price for rental on the whole month shall be Protected content optional: rental on 2-weeks-basis, price to be discussed.

If you want to get a glimpse of the apartment, check the airbnb-announce:

Protected content
(the calculated month-price there does not really apply!).

If you are really interested in this rental, let me know a little bit about you and which period of time (if the whole month or sthg in between) you'd like to stay there.

I will be glad to answer your questions and meet you personally to show you around. Thank you for spreading the word...!