Join now

My subtenant is looking for a room or small apartm (Hamburg)

During my one year leave without pay in Copenhagen, I managed to find a good job and have decided to stay.

Therefore I have decided to cancel my apartment at Stiefmütterchenweg, which I currently has sublet to 3 guys.

One of them is a student from Belarus, Alex, who currently is attending high school in Hamburg. He is 20 years old and has achieved good results in school despite of the challenges living in another country on his own.

He speaks fluent German, English and Russian.

I want to give my 3 months notice to Grundstücksverwaltung by the end of June, which means my subtenants have to be out by 30 September.

If you know somewhere Alex can rent a room or small apartment in Hamburg area, please let me know. Long-term would be best, but at least 2 months starting 1 October Protected content be a help as well.

He has got a §5-Schein from his Jobcenter, which means that the jobcenter will pay his rent up to a certain limit. It has worked perfectly with me, as the jobcenter pays directly into my bank account, so his rent is always secured.

Please write or give me a call as soon as you can. You may call my German mobile number without any extra charge:

Protected content

Thanks for any help you may provide. Even if you just know someone, who knows someone, can make the crucial difference!

Happy summer wishes
Henrik

Hamburg Forum