Join now

Small Penthouse (Hamburg)

I live in Jordan and would like to have someone in my apartment. Either shared until end of March or you take the full apartment (furnished or unfurnished).

It is roof top, 7th floor (until the 6th you have an elevator), huge terrace, huge windows, electric shutters, old bathroom, but with bathtub, separate WC, kitchen.

I love this apartment, because it is airy, has so much light and the terrace is wonderful. No one can actually look into it, you look over Bergedorf, where you have plenty of shopping opportunities.

There is a "BIO-Supermarkt"; an organic market with a cafe where you get breakfast and snacks in front of the building. An English café with fresh scones and an amazing breakfast (c´mon! it is the most important meal a day!), a pedestrian area with lots of shopping possibilities. The main station Bergedorf is a few minutes walk, the "R" train brings you in 10min to the main station "Hauptbahnhof", Starbucks, coffee shops, two supermarkets close at 12:00 midnight (!), restaurants (Sushi, Spanish, Greek, Italien), banks, post office all in walking distance. Washing center 5 minutes, Butler´s, Pharmacies, gym - all in walking distance.

In the moment someone is in the apartment if you want to have a look; and we can skype any time.

Think, that´s it - any question/pictures just email me or send me a message ( Protected content ) .

Gabriela

Hamburg Forum