Join now

Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement Expert (Hannover)

Hello all.

My name is Victor Duran and I am actively looking for job opportunities here in Germany or any other country here in Europe. Below, I describe some of my skills and working experience.

I have 12 years of experience as an Industrial/Lean Manufacturing Engineer/Project Manager and have extensive knowledge in the areas of Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma, Engineering Process and Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Turn-Key Projects, ERP Systems, Operations, Logistics, Quality Control, AutoCad, Cost-Reduction, New Products Introduction and Change Management in industries such as automotive, manufacturing, high-tech and warehousing.

I am a goal-oriented individual with the ability to learn processes quickly. The results of my proposals for process improvements can be seen in the bottom-line of a company within a few weeks of implementation. My proposals for improvement involve zero or minimal capital expense. I use the Turn-Key project concept for implementation.

I have a strong critical thinking and trouble shooting skills. I am also reliable, quick to learn new things, self-disciplined organized and a team player.

If you know of a company looking for a professional with my skills and qualifications please let me know.

I appreciate your help.

Victor Duran