Join now

Eager to work and relocate to Hong Kong!

Hello InterNations! I'm posting in the hopes that someone may point me in the right direction into working and relocating to Hong Kong.

I'm 22 years old and graduated last year from the University of South Wales (United Kingdom) and have a BSc Mathematics Degree with Hons. I have spent the last year teaching English and Culture in Changsha (Hunan, China) at the Hunan Mass Media university. During the Spring festival I went traveling around China and fell in love with Hong Kong, so now I'm hoping to find a job and be able to relocate there for a few years.

Whether it is teaching (I'd prefer to teach Mathematics but would not be against teaching English again), another Graduate Trainee job, or just any assistant/training job. I'm hoping someone may be able to help me out by perhaps pointing me towards some hiring bodies. I've sent a lot of applications online for numerous roles but have yet to hear back from them, and since I can't speak Cantonese/mandarin the number of jobs I can apply for are pretty limited. I also don't have a work visa as you need an employment offer before applying for one, but I do have a British passport which lets me stay in Hong Kong for 6 months if I recall correctly, which would give me time to sort the visa documents while in HK.

If you can help out at all It would be greatly appreciated! my email is Protected content if you'd like to get in touch.

Many Thanks InterNations

Hong Kong Forum