EXPAT JOBS - Executive Assistant (Finance Ind.) (Hong Kong)
Wanted to open this up to anybody who's in Hong Kong, preferably CFA Qualified and wanting to join this expanding company. As most of the business deals with overseas clients, with access to significant clientele, they're preferably looking for an expat, and will provide the working visa to the successful candidate if needed (though prefer the candidate to have a working visa already).
THE POSITION: Executive Assistant to Director
LOCATION: Hong Kong
REPORT TO: Group Director
THE COMPANY: Our client is an international corporate finance house with extensive business across China, Asia, and worldwide.
JOB PURPOSE: As the core back-up support for the dynamic and busy Group Director in all aspects of his international business activities, sophisticated commercial deals, and Director office administration and executive assistance work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide all-rounded professional, administrative and executive assistance support to Group Director who travels extensively overseas;
- Monitor all incoming emails and answer all incoming telephone calls for the Director;
- Coordinate meeting and travel arrangements;
- Organisation and co-ordination of meetings, departmental events, off-site meetings and social activities with internal and external parties;
- Liaise with Director’s Stock Brokers, Trustees and other professional advisors as necessary to complete tasks;
- Handle ad-hoc assignments from time to time as required.
- Native English speaker, preferably with Hong Kong working visa
- Excellent command of English (spoken & written) is MUST;
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting and/or Business related discipline;
- At least 5 years+ of related experience with investment banking, finance house, and/or big-4 accounting firm;
- Excellent command of spoken/written English, knowledge of Mandarin will be a plus;
- Have a lot of self initiative; mature, diligent, decisive, result-oriented, fast moving yet attention to detail and able to work under pressure;
- Flexible in irregular work hours due to different work time zones.
If you're interested, please contact me on Protected content