Join now

Hardworking Graduate (Hong Kong)

Dear Members,

My name is Han-Shen, 21 and a current graduate in BA Management Studies in the University of Leicester. I have been looking for a job in Hong Kong for sometime but it was to no avail as i understand that as a fresh graduate, rarely do you ever see someone getting a job whilst not having the right of work.

I am very versatile in the type of work i am looking for, I have been exposed to a variety of business including trading, export/import, manufacturing, property and real estate, consultancy and education services. All this obtained from a very multi-cultural upbringing and a sound business sense. Furthermore, I am based in Taiwan, so i have a good knowledge of business practices in the East. I am currently working on (When i say working on, i can speak fluent mandarin, however very basic reading and writing skills) my Mandarin/Cantonese language skills.

My resume might not display a wealth of experience, but i can certainly make up for it with my work ethic and hard work. I am not shy from knuckling down and pushing myself to the limit. I have the desire to learn and that is the one thing that i believe i am good at. Given the opportunity, you will not be disappointed. Members, if you have any information or are interested in contacting me, please feel free to do so and in the meantime.

Good day and God Bless.
Han-Shen, Chen.

Ps: Contact: Protected content

I am willing to self-finance my work visa / relocation costs.