Looking for a Japanese speaking Billing Analyst (Hong Kong)
We are looking for an Invoice/Expense Analyst to support on telecom billing/invoice account and systems for our APAC Telecom Expense Management project.
• First review and validation of invoice batches from telecom carries in APAC region
• Maintain and process the organization’s telecom expenses invoice using the Telecom Expense Management system (TEM)
• Ensuring account information, including remit to addresses, GL coding and other data is up to date and accurate in supporting databases and TEM application
• Establish and maintain accurate inventory records
• Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records and preparing required reports relevant to the operations of telecommunications to Management
• Follow up with vendor on billing issue
• Other Adhoc tasks
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting/finance or equivalent work related experience
• Proven proficiency with numbers, experience in analyzing large amounts of data
• Experience with telecom carrier expense management and proven track record or billing error recovery is a plus
• Fluent in English and Japanese, and proficient in Korean is a plus
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and computer-based general ledger system is required
• Must have the ability to work within a collaborative, team environment, as well as the ability to work independently
• The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, attention on detail and organized, have good communication and interpersonal skill
How to apply?
Interested applicants please email your resume, stating your current and expected salary to Protected content quoting the reference number HK-ITCS Protected content .